Taprite is THE name in beer dispensing regulators. DO NOT SKIMP ON YOUR REGULATOR! With Taprite you are getting a top of the line regulator built and tested in accordance with UL Standard 252 for compressed gas regulators. All Taprite regulators are tested at the factory to insure you are getting a quality regulator. These tests include safety activation and blow-off, leak testing, and component testing. And they are made in the U.S.A.
With Taprite regulators you get:
- High volumetric flow for continuity in homebrew dispensing.
- Built in 10 micron filter to keep contaminants out.
- Ball type check valve to prevent back flow into the regulator and your tank.
- Built in pressure safety system – burst at 55 to 60 psi.
- Same regulator approved by all major beer distributors and breweries.
- Solid brass body
- 0-60 psi line pressure gauge
- 0-2000 psi tank pressure gauge
- ¼”barbed shutoff valve with 5/16" shutoff available upon request
- Permanent quad ring seal
I have used it. it works well and there is no color residue
These are great kegs for what we needed. We run n/a options off our beer truck and we don’t need anything fancy, just functional, and these fit the bill. Thanks so much for the amazing customer service and quick shipping.
The Sanke coupler adaptors to ball lock fittings was easy to attach and makes it simple to use Sanke kegs or my ball lock Corey’s
Kind customer service and a good starter kit
Corny Keg went out of there way to make sure I had this as soon as possible. the regulator was short because of shortage of parts on there end. as soon as they had all the parts they sent is the fastest way.
Thx for the support
Ordered 3 Corny 3 Gal. kegs and got all set up in kegerators x 2 with correct couplings.
Great customer service and all good with pouring mixed drinks.
Easy buying process, quick delivery and exceptional service. Received numerous inquiries from the staff making sure I was happy with the product and they did an excellent job responding to questions. Top notch buying experience!
The O ring kit is a must have to maintain your kegs. The o rings are critical in maintaining pressure inside the kegs.