Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
Komos Kegerators with stainless Intertap faucets and stainless steel towers represent a great value. They feature stainless steel doors, digital controllers, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust KOMOS regulators, and more. This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet. Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The KOMOS CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is nice touch.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Robust and efficient compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes beer and gas tubing
- Included tubing measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 80cm length of gas line
- 1 x 4m length of beverage tubing per tap
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on what style of keg you are serving from: sanke, pinlock corny, ball lock corny and a CO2 cylinder
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 4
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 4
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Arrived quickly with a new lid. Just needed to remove labels and clean.
I love these tanks from Corny Keg! This is my 2nd one for my 2nd fridge! Love Dave’s customer service too!
Answered all questions, shipped quickly, working great!
Scratch & dent Corny keg arrived quickly. Packaging was excellent. Keg was holding pressure and clean.
I swapped the tank out so was not able to cylinder. However, others should note that the tare weight was not stamped on the tank and airgas would not take the tank in for a swap.
Everything arrived pretty quickly, had a parts mix up that they resolved super quick on a 1 minute phone call will be buying again!
Boll Lock connect is really hard to push into.
Great customer support, unit doing exactly as hoped.
Ordered a used corny keg, got what I expected. It came pressurized so I appreciate the replaced seals and quality assurance. Successfully pressure fermented a kolsch without any issues.
Dave was incredibly helpful and responsive and made the process easy. Kegs were delivered on time, packaged neatly, and in the promised condition. I am pleased with this purchase and will purchase again!
I called Dave and he spent 30 minutes answering my questions. I am a first time kegger, and need some help on what to purchase. Dave took the time and answered all of my questions.
This is a great company to get all your brewing supplies.
It is incredible! It was easy to set up and it is easy to use. I'm using it to make sparkling water and it comes out cold and delicious! It is also really big so it stores 4 corny kegs really easily
I needed a 20lb co2 cylinder. I called to confirm my order and reached a live person right away that found me a nice cylinder with handle too. High quality with recent (within a few months) certification.