Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
Komos Kegerators with stainless Intertap faucets and stainless steel towers represent a great value. They feature stainless steel doors, digital controllers, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust KOMOS regulators, and more. This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet. Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The KOMOS CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is nice touch.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Robust and efficient compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes beer and gas tubing
- Included tubing measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 80cm length of gas line
- 1 x 4m length of beverage tubing per tap
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on what style of keg you are serving from: sanke, pinlock corny, ball lock corny and a CO2 cylinder
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
These are great kegs for what we needed. We run n/a options off our beer truck and we don’t need anything fancy, just functional, and these fit the bill. Thanks so much for the amazing customer service and quick shipping.
The Sanke coupler adaptors to ball lock fittings was easy to attach and makes it simple to use Sanke kegs or my ball lock Corey’s
Kind customer service and a good starter kit
Corny Keg went out of there way to make sure I had this as soon as possible. the regulator was short because of shortage of parts on there end. as soon as they had all the parts they sent is the fastest way.
Thx for the support
Ordered 3 Corny 3 Gal. kegs and got all set up in kegerators x 2 with correct couplings.
Great customer service and all good with pouring mixed drinks.
Easy buying process, quick delivery and exceptional service. Received numerous inquiries from the staff making sure I was happy with the product and they did an excellent job responding to questions. Top notch buying experience!
The O ring kit is a must have to maintain your kegs. The o rings are critical in maintaining pressure inside the kegs.
Corny Keg Ball Lock 5 Gallon Pepsi Style Keg - 2 Pack
I placed my order in the late afternoon and it was delivered in less than 48 hours!! I was impressed with the kegs I ordered the first time, so when I needed another keg, there was no doubt I would order the same one! Handles make it easy to place or remove kegs. All stainless makes it an easy cleaning