Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
Komos Kegerators with stainless Intertap faucets and stainless steel towers represent a great value. They feature stainless steel doors, digital controllers, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust KOMOS regulators, and more. This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet. Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The KOMOS CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is nice touch.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Robust and efficient compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes beer and gas tubing
- Included tubing measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 80cm length of gas line
- 1 x 4m length of beverage tubing per tap
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on what style of keg you are serving from: sanke, pinlock corny, ball lock corny and a CO2 cylinder
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Customer Reviewsfrom 201 reviews
Corny Keg 5 Gallon Pin Lock Keg - SS - 2 Pack
Good price and fast shipping. The keg was actually a bit better than I expected! I’m a new New lifetime customer!
Corny Keg 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg - SS - 2 Pack
Placed an order and the owner personally called me to thank me and chat. Very thoughtful. Highly recommend.
i love working with corny keg! every time, i get great service, they go the extra mile, super fast turnaround - i recommend them to everyone, they are my go-to for all kegging need for my small n/a drinks business.
Aside from the awesome ease of ordering, the customer service was above and beyond. 10/10 would recommend.
Small slip up with one order but was quickly resolved and taken care of promptly. Both kegs arrived under pressure without leaks and have worked wonderfully.
Extremely easy conversion, zero leaks, works great!
My husband and I live in the country and started brewing our own beer. Bottling got old fast but new kegs were too expensive. The Corny Keg website was easy to use and I found reconditioned kegs. Then I called and Dave, who answered right away, and he focused my attention on an even better value for my needs. The kegs arrived within a week, are clean, perfectly referbished and exactly what i needed at a price I can afford. I went back to Corney Keg to get more items, and again Dave made sure we got exactly what we needed at a fair price. This company has integrity!
I reached out to ask questions as a new brewer and Dave sent me his personal number and then spen t the next half hour explaining keg systems to me versus bottling while on his way home from work. I spent the evening going thru the website and still ordered the wrong product. Dave called me the next morning to go over my order and corrected it for me, and added the cleaning item I forgot.
Customer service beyond compare. Product went together easily and 1st batch kegged and ready to share! Thank you Dave!
We have purchased corny kegs from a variety of sources and we have received them in a variety of conditions… CornyKeg.com far exceeded the quality and condition of any other source. Shortly after our order, we received a call from the owner to ask if we needed any other accessories added to the boxes since there would be extra space. We did and were able to find everything we needed a a great price with no additional shipping cost. We will definitely be ordering our next kegs and accessories from them. Thank you!
Bought it to hook to my bar top draft tower. Works great and shipped fast!