The 64-ounce uKeg Go is our most convenient, most affordable, most "go anywhere" growler yet. Delivering the core freshness functionality of the original uKeg, in a vessel optimized for quenching thirsts on the go. Durable, lightweight, easy to use, and ready to rock!
- Patented carbonation system automatically maintains freshness and optimal carbonation for weeks
- Streamlined regulator cap allows you to choose high or low carbonation setting to match the beverage you're serving
- Double wall stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold all day
- Durable powder coated finish and rubber footing provide extra protection against dents and scratches
- 3-position dispenser tap provides easy pouring and storing with locked, unlocked, and pour positions
- Uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges - NOT INCLUDED
- Color: Chili Red , also available in Tungsten
- Capacity: 64 oz
- Dimensions: 5.3in x 6.9in x 10.3in (135mm x 175mm x 260mm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Requires: one 8 gram food-grade CO2 cartridge per use available here
- Contents: uKeg Go, manual, protective shipping bag, coupon for future CO2 purchase
I couldn't have been happier with the assistance I received when placing my order. I am a complete novice to crafting a bar and was greeted with so much help and guidance within minutes of placing my order. This was for a work project that I had so much fun with and am looking forward to working with Corny Kegs for all future projects.
Great product, very easy company to do business with. I would suggest they need to do a little more work on their website. It's not really intuitive BUT if you call they answer and are very helpful stepping you through the process.
It arrived in very good condition (it was used). It was clean, all fittings and seals looked good, minimal damage or dents. Confident it will work just fine.
Works like a champ!
Worked great right out of the box. C02 Tank was newly inspected and was taken by an exchange fill service without question. Keg was a little beaten up on the corners but absolutely nothing that impacted functionality. Regulator, hoses, fittings, and nozzle all worked perfectly and we're brand new. Overall a wonderful and affordable expirence. If cosmetic appearance matters to you then get the new kit, if you're gonna keep it in a craiglist fridge for a garage kegorator and don't care about cosmetics this kit is THE way to go.
Using my three kegs for still wine. They work fantastic!
I've managed to re-pressurize on keg of 60 balls and I'm working on my second. Dave was extremely helpful in sending me videos that helped explain what I needed to do...very cool. A few of the balls in the first batch came out a bit lop-sided, but 90% or more seem to be working very well in their repressurized format. Stay tuned, looking forward to more batches!
Corny Keg is a great company
I thought twice about going used but these kegs were perfect. Don't think I'll buy new kegs ever again, which means I'll have more money to spend on my hops and yeast. Cheers!
Works great. There is a slight anomaly with the Schrader valves. They are on a soft base and the center moves around the inside of the valve making a solid connection a bit tricky. Also, if I put the valve cap on one of the kegs (I bought 2), it will depress the valve and thereby emptying the keg of the co2 gas, so I just keep the valve cap off of that one. Other than that, my first two repressurzings went well, repressuizing 120 balls in 3 days. Working my second 2 kegs with another 2 more to go after that, 370 balls in all.
Easy to use and balls have new life! The balls are now great for practice.
these kegs are useful for pressurizing old tennis balls
and it worked