Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
Komos Kegerators with stainless Intertap faucets and stainless steel towers represent a great value. They feature stainless steel doors, digital controllers, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust KOMOS regulators, and more. This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet. Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The KOMOS CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is nice touch.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Robust and efficient compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes beer and gas tubing
- Included tubing measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 80cm length of gas line
- 1 x 4m length of beverage tubing per tap
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on what style of keg you are serving from: sanke, pinlock corny, ball lock corny and a CO2 cylinder
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Customer Reviewsfrom 209 reviews
Don’t waste your money buying new kegs. These function like new.
Exactly what I wanted and quick service. Thank you Dave!
Just as described, great value. Fast shipping!
I’ve been brewing for about 4 years started out with used/reconditioned kegs and was getting tired of fighting constant problems with what I had. I broke down and bought 1 of these new kegs and haven’t looked back since I now have 13 (9-5gal & 4-3 gal) of them and will use nothing else.
Everything was well packed and clean, also great instructions provided on the web site. Will definitely do business with this company again…
Pin lock users have not had the option of new kegs for many moons. Not anymore. I have plenty of good used kegs but have always wondered why pin locks were not available new ? I bought a pair of new ones and they are sweet looking indeed. The only drawback for pin locks in the past was the lack of a pressure relief valve. Not anymore. These pin locks come with the relief valves just like ball locks. I'm surprised that no one else hasn't done this before. Customer service is great ! Dave even called me before shipping the order to make sure it was pin locks that I ordered. As the price of used kegs are rising, having new ones available is a great option. I'm not getting rid of my old ones but now they have some company !
These three gallon kegs are working perfectly. Having pressure release on the lid makes it easier to purge the tank. Higher quality construction and handles than I expected. And great after the sale service; had a small issue that Dave was able to help me quickly resolve. I’ve already made recommendations to folks in my homebrew club.
Corny Keg 5 Gallon Pin Lock Keg - SS - 2 Pack
Good price and fast shipping. The keg was actually a bit better than I expected! I’m a new New lifetime customer!
Corny Keg 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg - SS - 2 Pack
Placed an order and the owner personally called me to thank me and chat. Very thoughtful. Highly recommend.
i love working with corny keg! every time, i get great service, they go the extra mile, super fast turnaround - i recommend them to everyone, they are my go-to for all kegging need for my small n/a drinks business.
Aside from the awesome ease of ordering, the customer service was above and beyond. 10/10 would recommend.
Small slip up with one order but was quickly resolved and taken care of promptly. Both kegs arrived under pressure without leaks and have worked wonderfully.