Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
Komos Kegerators with stainless Intertap faucets and stainless steel towers represent a great value. They feature stainless steel doors, digital controllers, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust KOMOS regulators, and more. This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet. Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The KOMOS CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is nice touch.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Robust and efficient compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes beer and gas tubing
- Included tubing measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 80cm length of gas line
- 1 x 4m length of beverage tubing per tap
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on what style of keg you are serving from: sanke, pinlock corny, ball lock corny and a CO2 cylinder
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Great product, very easy company to do business with. I would suggest they need to do a little more work on their website. It's not really intuitive BUT if you call they answer and are very helpful stepping you through the process.
It arrived in very good condition (it was used). It was clean, all fittings and seals looked good, minimal damage or dents. Confident it will work just fine.
Works like a champ!
Worked great right out of the box. C02 Tank was newly inspected and was taken by an exchange fill service without question. Keg was a little beaten up on the corners but absolutely nothing that impacted functionality. Regulator, hoses, fittings, and nozzle all worked perfectly and we're brand new. Overall a wonderful and affordable expirence. If cosmetic appearance matters to you then get the new kit, if you're gonna keep it in a craiglist fridge for a garage kegorator and don't care about cosmetics this kit is THE way to go.
Using my three kegs for still wine. They work fantastic!
I've managed to re-pressurize on keg of 60 balls and I'm working on my second. Dave was extremely helpful in sending me videos that helped explain what I needed to do...very cool. A few of the balls in the first batch came out a bit lop-sided, but 90% or more seem to be working very well in their repressurized format. Stay tuned, looking forward to more batches!
Corny Keg is a great company
I thought twice about going used but these kegs were perfect. Don't think I'll buy new kegs ever again, which means I'll have more money to spend on my hops and yeast. Cheers!
Works great. There is a slight anomaly with the Schrader valves. They are on a soft base and the center moves around the inside of the valve making a solid connection a bit tricky. Also, if I put the valve cap on one of the kegs (I bought 2), it will depress the valve and thereby emptying the keg of the co2 gas, so I just keep the valve cap off of that one. Other than that, my first two repressurzings went well, repressuizing 120 balls in 3 days. Working my second 2 kegs with another 2 more to go after that, 370 balls in all.
Easy to use and balls have new life! The balls are now great for practice.
these kegs are useful for pressurizing old tennis balls
and it worked
Corny Keg Ball Lock 5 Gallon Pepsi Style Keg - 2 Pack
After having mixed results with used kegs I decided to try one of these, I’m now up to 5 of them and I couldn’t be happier. Great quality, lighter weight, strong handles that don’t leave your hands black and they look great as well.