Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
The KOMOS Commerical Kegerator with stainless Intertap faucets offers the best value in the USA for an all stainless steel commercial rated kegerator. With an all stainless interior and exterior, this unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for installing under the kitchen counter. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Features include stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets, stainless steel tower with cooling fan, wide-range digital controller, stainless door and exterior, stainless floor and interior, robust KOMOS regulator, heavy-duty casters as standard, and a list of options.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model includes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
The KOMOS Commercial kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the included KOMOS CO2 regulator, tower fan, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy-duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing vent perfect for installing unit into cabinets or under bar
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2 and 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Was given a pin lock keg but was setup for ball lock.
This conversion kit did the trick.
Easy installation and quality is great!
Before I reached out to Dave and visited the website, I feel it is not easy to get the tennis balls. I have two kids and the elder one is on high school team and my younger one is practicing tennis pretty much everyone. I sometimes feel bad because the tennis balls are worn out so quickly. then I heard of the pressure refresher thing but I am not sure if it will work and will be worth the investment. So I called the number and ended up Dave was so nice to educate me on the pressure refresher and also explain to me in detail how to build a pressure refresher using the kegs. He is so nice not to just push me to buy things instead he gave me and pros and cons of buying kegs to build the pressure refresher myself or buy directly the new one he has already made available and reliable. He even face timed with me to show me around all the different kinds he has. I am so impressed and decided to buy a new pressure refresher. Now I have used the pressure refresher for about two months. I have keep it busy by loading the tennis balls to have them pressurized. I am very impressed to find out the tennis balls are pretty bouncy when they are done with being pressurized. I definitely would like to recommend the pressure refresher to my friends or anyone who play tennis regularly. it is definitely a good investment because nowadays it is so hard to get tennis balls. They are often out of stock in Walmrt and some other places I used to visit. but now I don't need worry about getting tennis balls since I have the pressure refresher!!!
Replace PRV pull rings with this high quality product. Any old split ring won't do the job like this one. This is thicker gauge so it won't bend or flex when pulling. There is sufficient gap between the wire ends so that it will comfortably lay down without accidentally releasing pressure.
kegs came cleaned and ready to use. Personally, I'm enjoying the RC Cola sticker on the one.
Guy answered all my questions and everything works great
Fit perfectly and was just what I needed. Price was right too.😁👍
We can go through a lot of tennis balls, particularly since we use a Slinger Bag. We were looking for a method of extending the life of the tennis balls and found the Pressure Refresher. We bought the Pressure Refresher keg and a 10 pound CO2 bottle that we fill at a welding supply store. The system works great. Used balls are restored to near-original condition--I can't tell the difference-- after three days in the keg under 40 lbs of pressure with CO2, and they are maintained by keeping them in the keg under 14-16 lbs of pressure with CO2. Rather than going through hundreds of tennis balls per year, we are able to get used balls from our club that are destined for recycling or the trash, refresh them, and play on. We have told our tennis-playing friends about it and hope to convince our club that they should consider this option.
We had heard about the Pressure Refresher, but this was the 1st time we were using it. Definitely exceeded our expectations for our year old tennis balls. After a week at 32# in CO2 the balls bounced just as much as my brand new ones. Definitely telling all my fellow tennis parents about this product. Tremendous!