Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
The KOMOS Commerical Kegerator with stainless Intertap faucets offers the best value in the USA for an all stainless steel commercial rated kegerator. With an all stainless interior and exterior, this unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for installing under the kitchen counter. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Features include stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets, stainless steel tower with cooling fan, wide-range digital controller, stainless door and exterior, stainless floor and interior, robust KOMOS regulator, heavy-duty casters as standard, and a list of options.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model includes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
The KOMOS Commercial kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the included KOMOS CO2 regulator, tower fan, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy-duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing vent perfect for installing unit into cabinets or under bar
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2 and 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
I could tell from the moment I opened the box that I would not be disappointed. Everything came properly and well wrapped and protected. Shipping was less than 48 hours from order processing to my door. And inside there were a few extra goodies, which as a first time purchaser I appreciate. Thanks Corny Keg!
Great product, fast shipping, personal customer service
As advertised. Nice condition and clean. Fast service
Tank received as described. Had it filled this week and put into service. Fast shipping.
Quick shipment, packaged very well, great prices and the condition of the used Corny’s is better than described. You can’t ask for more. These guys deliver quality every time. This is my 2nd corny keg order and I will be back. Also ordered some Hopzoil for the 1st time to use as dry hop. Looking forward to giving it a try.
Dave(the owner) is an absolute all star! Hands down best customer service i've ever had, anywhere! He is literally the reason I will always come back to corny keg! I love the great prices and quality products! The co2 tank was freshly hydrotested so it will have years of service before needing testing again(they test in house). I told him I wish the shop was in south carolina where I live so I could go hang out with him and share brews. I would seriously drive a good distance to be there in person. If you have any questions or anything he is always happy to take time out of his busy day to talk to you and help you out. The homebrew community needs more people like him! He is a genuine joy and his company is top notch. For not being amazon the shipping was quick and he not only gave me a small portion of the shipping charge overage refunded, he included some free goodies! This month was a Cincinnati chili spice pack! I wish I had more money to spend at corny keg because I want corny keg to not only succeed but thrive. Also check out pressure refresher if your a tennis person. It's another one of his projects to help save people money and help the environment as well. I know this sounds like a paid ad or something but I swear it's not. I just always have such a great experience with him and corny keg that I want you to know whatever your debating on, just get it! Or call Dave if your unsure! You won't regret either decision, or both! Lol
Fast service, packaged securely, and high quality 2.5 gallon kegs.
For anyone looking for 2.5 gallons kegs that fit in a Komos or similarly sized kegerator when stacked, these kegs measure just about 28.25 inches when stacked and fit in my kegerator which measures 28.5 inches internal height.
I couldn't be happier with this! I ordered the kit but unfortunately the keg was back ordered. Dave went out of his way to get my order fulfilled by upgrading my keg and getting my order in the mail the next day. I HIGHLY recommend them and will be ordering additional supplies again.
This is the third purchase from Corny Keg (now over 100 kegs purchased). Every keg works, all the replacement parts are high quality, and pricing is always fair.
I use my kegs for a Cocktail on Tap program that Dave has a special set up for that makes the difference in quality!
I got what I ordered as documented. Ethical and fast delivery. Can’t really expect anything more.
It’s a little fatter and shorter than other brands, but I dig this one better! So far so good on the first beer in this one.