Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
The KOMOS Commerical Kegerator with stainless Intertap faucets offers the best value in the USA for an all stainless steel commercial rated kegerator. With an all stainless interior and exterior, this unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for installing under the kitchen counter. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Features include stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets, stainless steel tower with cooling fan, wide-range digital controller, stainless door and exterior, stainless floor and interior, robust KOMOS regulator, heavy-duty casters as standard, and a list of options.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model includes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
The KOMOS Commercial kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the included KOMOS CO2 regulator, tower fan, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy-duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing vent perfect for installing unit into cabinets or under bar
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2 and 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Customer Reviewsfrom 201 reviews
Corny Keg 5 Gallon Pin Lock Keg - SS - 2 Pack
Good price and fast shipping. The keg was actually a bit better than I expected! I’m a new New lifetime customer!
Corny Keg 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg - SS - 2 Pack
Placed an order and the owner personally called me to thank me and chat. Very thoughtful. Highly recommend.
i love working with corny keg! every time, i get great service, they go the extra mile, super fast turnaround - i recommend them to everyone, they are my go-to for all kegging need for my small n/a drinks business.
Aside from the awesome ease of ordering, the customer service was above and beyond. 10/10 would recommend.
Small slip up with one order but was quickly resolved and taken care of promptly. Both kegs arrived under pressure without leaks and have worked wonderfully.
Extremely easy conversion, zero leaks, works great!
My husband and I live in the country and started brewing our own beer. Bottling got old fast but new kegs were too expensive. The Corny Keg website was easy to use and I found reconditioned kegs. Then I called and Dave, who answered right away, and he focused my attention on an even better value for my needs. The kegs arrived within a week, are clean, perfectly referbished and exactly what i needed at a price I can afford. I went back to Corney Keg to get more items, and again Dave made sure we got exactly what we needed at a fair price. This company has integrity!
I reached out to ask questions as a new brewer and Dave sent me his personal number and then spen t the next half hour explaining keg systems to me versus bottling while on his way home from work. I spent the evening going thru the website and still ordered the wrong product. Dave called me the next morning to go over my order and corrected it for me, and added the cleaning item I forgot.
Customer service beyond compare. Product went together easily and 1st batch kegged and ready to share! Thank you Dave!
We have purchased corny kegs from a variety of sources and we have received them in a variety of conditions… CornyKeg.com far exceeded the quality and condition of any other source. Shortly after our order, we received a call from the owner to ask if we needed any other accessories added to the boxes since there would be extra space. We did and were able to find everything we needed a a great price with no additional shipping cost. We will definitely be ordering our next kegs and accessories from them. Thank you!
Bought it to hook to my bar top draft tower. Works great and shipped fast!