Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
Komos Kegerators with stainless Intertap faucets and stainless steel towers represent a great value. They feature stainless steel doors, digital controllers, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust KOMOS regulators, and more. This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet. Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The KOMOS CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is nice touch.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Robust and efficient compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes beer and gas tubing
- Included tubing measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 80cm length of gas line
- 1 x 4m length of beverage tubing per tap
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on what style of keg you are serving from: sanke, pinlock corny, ball lock corny and a CO2 cylinder
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Ordered my first set about 14 years ago when I started kegging instead of bottling my homebrew. Talked to them on the phone and explained to them that my home made kegerator could only accept the shorter Corny Kegs. He put me on hold and went out and measured the shortest ones he had and gave me the measurements. They worked and I ordered them. Got out of homebrewing for 10 years but now back into it. Still have the same kegerator. Called Corny Keg 2 weeks ago and Told them I need the shortest ones they have. I'm pretty sure I spoke with the same person from 14 years ago! He hooked me up with two more kegs that fit. These guys rock! Thanks for taking the time to treat your customers right. I raise my glass.
These aEB Ball Lock Kegs made in Italy are the BEST! Those made by other vendors from India & China are difficult to seal, generally leak, and are unstable.
I'm very pleased with the 3 Universal Lid With Manual Pressure Relief Valve I received, I got a few pinlock kegs converted to ball lock I'm using for pressure fermentation, fits perfectly thanks.
Great kegs, Dave is also so quick to reach out if any issues. An absolute pleasure to work with!
I’ve dealt with these guys for nearly 20 years! They know their stuff!
Product packed well and came in the mail quickly, satisfied with my purchase thanks.
We purchased several 4 packs of these reconditioned ball lock kegs and each one was decent quality, in good shape, had new gaskets, and were ready for use. As a new startup brewery, we need to keep our costs down while building our permanent inventory and this was a great purchase for us.
I have been very impressed with the quality and customer service each time I have purchased from Corny Kegs for my small business (making kombucha). Each keg has held a seal well and Dave has been super kind on the phone to help me with any questions I have as I scale and needed to order more. You won't be disappointed.
These are great kegs, one thing to be aware of, there is no pressure release valve that can be manually controlled. You can release pressure with a tool but not with just your hands
Great product. Good value. Just wish the guy had told me that the keg I would get was not what was pictured. Not a big deal. When I call back they di explain and gave me a discount. Would definitely buy for them again
Kegs work as advertised, no problems. Owner (Dave) is terrific, knowledgeable and responsive.