Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
The KOMOS Commerical Kegerator with stainless Intertap faucets offers the best value in the USA for an all stainless steel commercial rated kegerator. With an all stainless interior and exterior, this unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for installing under the kitchen counter. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Features include stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets, stainless steel tower with cooling fan, wide-range digital controller, stainless door and exterior, stainless floor and interior, robust KOMOS regulator, heavy-duty casters as standard, and a list of options.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model includes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
The KOMOS Commercial kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the included KOMOS CO2 regulator, tower fan, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy-duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing vent perfect for installing unit into cabinets or under bar
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2 and 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Price was very reasonable and cylinder works great for my needs (DrinkMate soda maker).
Arrived quickly with a new lid. Just needed to remove labels and clean.
I love these tanks from Corny Keg! This is my 2nd one for my 2nd fridge! Love Dave’s customer service too!
Answered all questions, shipped quickly, working great!
Scratch & dent Corny keg arrived quickly. Packaging was excellent. Keg was holding pressure and clean.
I swapped the tank out so was not able to cylinder. However, others should note that the tare weight was not stamped on the tank and airgas would not take the tank in for a swap.
Everything arrived pretty quickly, had a parts mix up that they resolved super quick on a 1 minute phone call will be buying again!
Boll Lock connect is really hard to push into.
Great customer support, unit doing exactly as hoped.
Ordered a used corny keg, got what I expected. It came pressurized so I appreciate the replaced seals and quality assurance. Successfully pressure fermented a kolsch without any issues.
Dave was incredibly helpful and responsive and made the process easy. Kegs were delivered on time, packaged neatly, and in the promised condition. I am pleased with this purchase and will purchase again!
I called Dave and he spent 30 minutes answering my questions. I am a first time kegger, and need some help on what to purchase. Dave took the time and answered all of my questions.
This is a great company to get all your brewing supplies.
It is incredible! It was easy to set up and it is easy to use. I'm using it to make sparkling water and it comes out cold and delicious! It is also really big so it stores 4 corny kegs really easily