Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
The KOMOS Commerical Kegerator with stainless Intertap faucets offers the best value in the USA for an all stainless steel commercial rated kegerator. With an all stainless interior and exterior, this unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for installing under the kitchen counter. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Features include stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets, stainless steel tower with cooling fan, wide-range digital controller, stainless door and exterior, stainless floor and interior, robust KOMOS regulator, heavy-duty casters as standard, and a list of options.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model includes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
The KOMOS Commercial kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the included KOMOS CO2 regulator, tower fan, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy-duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing vent perfect for installing unit into cabinets or under bar
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2 and 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Customer Reviewsfrom 209 reviews
Don’t waste your money buying new kegs. These function like new.
Exactly what I wanted and quick service. Thank you Dave!
Just as described, great value. Fast shipping!
I’ve been brewing for about 4 years started out with used/reconditioned kegs and was getting tired of fighting constant problems with what I had. I broke down and bought 1 of these new kegs and haven’t looked back since I now have 13 (9-5gal & 4-3 gal) of them and will use nothing else.
Everything was well packed and clean, also great instructions provided on the web site. Will definitely do business with this company again…
Pin lock users have not had the option of new kegs for many moons. Not anymore. I have plenty of good used kegs but have always wondered why pin locks were not available new ? I bought a pair of new ones and they are sweet looking indeed. The only drawback for pin locks in the past was the lack of a pressure relief valve. Not anymore. These pin locks come with the relief valves just like ball locks. I'm surprised that no one else hasn't done this before. Customer service is great ! Dave even called me before shipping the order to make sure it was pin locks that I ordered. As the price of used kegs are rising, having new ones available is a great option. I'm not getting rid of my old ones but now they have some company !
These three gallon kegs are working perfectly. Having pressure release on the lid makes it easier to purge the tank. Higher quality construction and handles than I expected. And great after the sale service; had a small issue that Dave was able to help me quickly resolve. I’ve already made recommendations to folks in my homebrew club.
Corny Keg 5 Gallon Pin Lock Keg - SS - 2 Pack
Good price and fast shipping. The keg was actually a bit better than I expected! I’m a new New lifetime customer!
Corny Keg 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg - SS - 2 Pack
Placed an order and the owner personally called me to thank me and chat. Very thoughtful. Highly recommend.
i love working with corny keg! every time, i get great service, they go the extra mile, super fast turnaround - i recommend them to everyone, they are my go-to for all kegging need for my small n/a drinks business.
Aside from the awesome ease of ordering, the customer service was above and beyond. 10/10 would recommend.
Small slip up with one order but was quickly resolved and taken care of promptly. Both kegs arrived under pressure without leaks and have worked wonderfully.