Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
The KOMOS Commerical Kegerator with stainless Intertap faucets offers the best value in the USA for an all stainless steel commercial rated kegerator. With an all stainless interior and exterior, this unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for installing under the kitchen counter. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Features include stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets, stainless steel tower with cooling fan, wide-range digital controller, stainless door and exterior, stainless floor and interior, robust KOMOS regulator, heavy-duty casters as standard, and a list of options.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model includes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
The KOMOS Commercial kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the included KOMOS CO2 regulator, tower fan, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy-duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing vent perfect for installing unit into cabinets or under bar
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2 and 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Worked great right out of the box. C02 Tank was newly inspected and was taken by an exchange fill service without question. Keg was a little beaten up on the corners but absolutely nothing that impacted functionality. Regulator, hoses, fittings, and nozzle all worked perfectly and we're brand new. Overall a wonderful and affordable expirence. If cosmetic appearance matters to you then get the new kit, if you're gonna keep it in a craiglist fridge for a garage kegorator and don't care about cosmetics this kit is THE way to go.
Using my three kegs for still wine. They work fantastic!
I've managed to re-pressurize on keg of 60 balls and I'm working on my second. Dave was extremely helpful in sending me videos that helped explain what I needed to do...very cool. A few of the balls in the first batch came out a bit lop-sided, but 90% or more seem to be working very well in their repressurized format. Stay tuned, looking forward to more batches!
Corny Keg is a great company
I thought twice about going used but these kegs were perfect. Don't think I'll buy new kegs ever again, which means I'll have more money to spend on my hops and yeast. Cheers!
Works great. There is a slight anomaly with the Schrader valves. They are on a soft base and the center moves around the inside of the valve making a solid connection a bit tricky. Also, if I put the valve cap on one of the kegs (I bought 2), it will depress the valve and thereby emptying the keg of the co2 gas, so I just keep the valve cap off of that one. Other than that, my first two repressurzings went well, repressuizing 120 balls in 3 days. Working my second 2 kegs with another 2 more to go after that, 370 balls in all.
Easy to use and balls have new life! The balls are now great for practice.
these kegs are useful for pressurizing old tennis balls
and it worked
Corny Keg Ball Lock 5 Gallon Pepsi Style Keg - 2 Pack
After having mixed results with used kegs I decided to try one of these, I’m now up to 5 of them and I couldn’t be happier. Great quality, lighter weight, strong handles that don’t leave your hands black and they look great as well.
Cornykeg.com is my new go-to for all my keg needs for my small soda business. Excellent, speedy, personal service - three thumbs up!
Just go buy the product!! You will impress everyone!!! I give a 10 PLUS
Although I have 3 standard Corny Kegs, they don’t fit into the refrigerator. The 10 quart size fits well tucked into the bottom shelf of the fridge and and currently provides limitless seltzer water during these hot August days. Soon it will be conveniently dispensing cool ales at a perfect temperature and carbonation level!