Please call (513) 325-7279 to place your order!
The KOMOS Commerical Kegerator with stainless Intertap faucets offers the best value in the USA for an all stainless steel commercial rated kegerator. With an all stainless interior and exterior, this unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for installing under the kitchen counter. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Features include stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets, stainless steel tower with cooling fan, wide-range digital controller, stainless door and exterior, stainless floor and interior, robust KOMOS regulator, heavy-duty casters as standard, and a list of options.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model includes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
The KOMOS Commercial kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the included KOMOS CO2 regulator, tower fan, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range.
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy-duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing vent perfect for installing unit into cabinets or under bar
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2 and 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Ordered my first set about 14 years ago when I started kegging instead of bottling my homebrew. Talked to them on the phone and explained to them that my home made kegerator could only accept the shorter Corny Kegs. He put me on hold and went out and measured the shortest ones he had and gave me the measurements. They worked and I ordered them. Got out of homebrewing for 10 years but now back into it. Still have the same kegerator. Called Corny Keg 2 weeks ago and Told them I need the shortest ones they have. I'm pretty sure I spoke with the same person from 14 years ago! He hooked me up with two more kegs that fit. These guys rock! Thanks for taking the time to treat your customers right. I raise my glass.
These aEB Ball Lock Kegs made in Italy are the BEST! Those made by other vendors from India & China are difficult to seal, generally leak, and are unstable.
I'm very pleased with the 3 Universal Lid With Manual Pressure Relief Valve I received, I got a few pinlock kegs converted to ball lock I'm using for pressure fermentation, fits perfectly thanks.
Great kegs, Dave is also so quick to reach out if any issues. An absolute pleasure to work with!
I’ve dealt with these guys for nearly 20 years! They know their stuff!
Product packed well and came in the mail quickly, satisfied with my purchase thanks.
We purchased several 4 packs of these reconditioned ball lock kegs and each one was decent quality, in good shape, had new gaskets, and were ready for use. As a new startup brewery, we need to keep our costs down while building our permanent inventory and this was a great purchase for us.
I have been very impressed with the quality and customer service each time I have purchased from Corny Kegs for my small business (making kombucha). Each keg has held a seal well and Dave has been super kind on the phone to help me with any questions I have as I scale and needed to order more. You won't be disappointed.
These are great kegs, one thing to be aware of, there is no pressure release valve that can be manually controlled. You can release pressure with a tool but not with just your hands
Great product. Good value. Just wish the guy had told me that the keg I would get was not what was pictured. Not a big deal. When I call back they di explain and gave me a discount. Would definitely buy for them again
Kegs work as advertised, no problems. Owner (Dave) is terrific, knowledgeable and responsive.