Craving the nostalgic taste of root beer? Look no further! Discover the secret to crafting this classic beverage with our easy-to-follow root beer recipe.
- 5 gallons water
- 4 pounds plus two cups raw unprocessed sugar
- 10 tablespoons of Cook’s Root Beer Extract
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Heat about two gallons of water almost to the point of boiling in a large pot.
- Pour in all sugar while stirring water.
- Once all sugar is completely dissolved in water, remove from heat.
- Pour sugar water into freshly cleaned and sanitized corny keg.
- Add remaining three gallons of water to keg.
- Add Cook’s Root Beer Extract and Vanilla Extract to keg.
- Cool keg to get temperature down to at least 40 degrees before beginning to force carbonate.
- Force carbonate until you reach the level of carbonation you prefer and then ENJOY!!!
Embrace the tradition of creating your very own root beer with our favorite root beer recipe. Just follow the simple steps outlined above, and enjoy this delicious beverage at family gatherings, parties, and moments of leisure.