The 64-ounce uKeg Go is our most convenient, most affordable, most "go anywhere" growler yet. Delivering the core freshness functionality of the original uKeg, in a vessel optimized for quenching thirsts on the go. Durable, lightweight, easy to use, and ready to rock!
- Patented carbonation system automatically maintains freshness and optimal carbonation for weeks
- Streamlined regulator cap allows you to choose high or low carbonation setting to match the beverage you're serving
- Double wall stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold all day
- Durable powder coated finish and rubber footing provide extra protection against dents and scratches
- 3-position dispenser tap provides easy pouring and storing with locked, unlocked, and pour positions
- Uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges - NOT INCLUDED
- Color: Tungsten, also available in Chili (Red)
- Capacity: 64 oz
- Dimensions: 5.3in x 6.9in x 10.3in (135mm x 175mm x 260mm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Requires: one 8 gram food-grade CO2 cartridge per use available here
- Contents: uKeg Go, manual, protective shipping bag, coupon for future CO2 purchase
Arrived quickly with a new lid. Just needed to remove labels and clean.
I love these tanks from Corny Keg! This is my 2nd one for my 2nd fridge! Love Dave’s customer service too!
Answered all questions, shipped quickly, working great!
Scratch & dent Corny keg arrived quickly. Packaging was excellent. Keg was holding pressure and clean.
I swapped the tank out so was not able to cylinder. However, others should note that the tare weight was not stamped on the tank and airgas would not take the tank in for a swap.
Everything arrived pretty quickly, had a parts mix up that they resolved super quick on a 1 minute phone call will be buying again!
Boll Lock connect is really hard to push into.
Great customer support, unit doing exactly as hoped.
Ordered a used corny keg, got what I expected. It came pressurized so I appreciate the replaced seals and quality assurance. Successfully pressure fermented a kolsch without any issues.
Dave was incredibly helpful and responsive and made the process easy. Kegs were delivered on time, packaged neatly, and in the promised condition. I am pleased with this purchase and will purchase again!
I called Dave and he spent 30 minutes answering my questions. I am a first time kegger, and need some help on what to purchase. Dave took the time and answered all of my questions.
This is a great company to get all your brewing supplies.
It is incredible! It was easy to set up and it is easy to use. I'm using it to make sparkling water and it comes out cold and delicious! It is also really big so it stores 4 corny kegs really easily
I needed a 20lb co2 cylinder. I called to confirm my order and reached a live person right away that found me a nice cylinder with handle too. High quality with recent (within a few months) certification.